BWR NOTIFICATION – COVID-19
Due to the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we appreciate that these are exceptionally unusual circumstances and they are concerning for all of us.
All BWR offices are fully operational and able to meet our contractors and client needs.
247 Contact Information:
Contact: +612 8090 4590
As the safety and well-being of our partners/contractors and clients is a high priority for BWR as well, please see our recommended key points to follow:
- Practising good hand by making sure to clean your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or a flexed elbow
- Hand sanitisers should be provided in all your workspaces and kitchen areas
- Avoid shaking hands during this period
- Ensure social distancing of a minimum of 1.5m between individuals - Stay 1.5 metres apart from others – when that's not possible, wear a face mask
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
- It is expected that you will continue to utilise and complete the required work as outlined in SOW, as long as you are well. Make sure you stay home if you are sick.
- If you are experiencing any signs of COVID-19 please self-isolate and contact the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. Self-isolation means no visits to client sites or your work office.
- If you develop fever, cough or become unwell please DO NOT ATTEND any client site, contact BWR NOC to inform about it and send an email.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have been exposed, have had casual contact (been in the same general area) with someone who is infected with COVID-19, please DO NOT ATTEND any clients site, see medical advice, advise BWR NOC and send email immediately.
- For further information, call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The phone number of each state or territory public health agency is available at www.health.gov.au/state-territory-contacts
Please reach out to us if you would like to discuss further or you have any questions.
Work Health and Safety @ BWR